Superb Grip in All Weather, on All Terrain, All year round
Our spikes give you unbeatable grip on ice, snow, mud, grass, silt and asphalt. If you run, walk or trek on mixed terrain all year round then our spikes are essential for your stability
Who does not want superb grip!?
- Put spikes on your winter shoes / boots, without damaging the sole
- Go for a run in your favourite trainers, even in ice or snow
- Easy to fit and remove after use
- Cheaper alternative than to buy ready-made spiked shoes or clip on cleats
- Can be used on all types of shoes/trainers/boots etc.
- No more loose or ugly cleats!
- and of course… superb grip!
High quality that lasts
If you want to wear your shoes at home or at an indoor venue when you have your spikes on? No problem, just unscrew the spikes and put them in again when you need to.
- Strong, sturdy material
- Do not fall off
- Easy to assemble
- Long durability
- Hidden from view
Works on any shoe
With spikes from SuperbGrip you can insert into whatever shoes that are your most comfortable. When the bad weather is over, you just remove the spikes and store them ready for next time.
- A good choice for anyone who runs all year round, walks in the countryside, Fishes or Hunts
- Requires a minimum of 10-15 mm sole
- Screw the spike into your footwear with the special supplied tool or use screwdriver or battery drill for fast fitting
Yes, your spikes work with all regular running shoes and boots. If your shoes are extra thin, we recommend that you use the Monster version, otherwise both of the models work for all types of running shoes.
Yes, you can. You can remove and reinsert the spikes over and over again.
Yes, you do. Assembly tools are included.
Use the spikes in your favourite running shoes. The spikes give you grip ice, snow, mud, wet grass and asphalt.
Assembling spikes on your hiking shoes, will give extra good grip when you're out hiking or walking the dog.
Get a better grip, when on slippery rocks, in the river or by the lake side with spikes fitted to your wellies or favourite fishing waders.
Extra grip when trekking through tough terrain without having to buy expensive Hiking Boots or bespoke cleats.
Greetings! Awesome spikes you’re selling. Put them in a pair of Viking trail running shoes and did the mile yesterday on frozen slush och barely slipped once! Very pleased
Besides the fact that the shoe spike gave me a fantastic grip during the slippery days of the winter, they were also surprisingly easy to assemble.
Tried today, a great experience overall, but need to adjust the placement of the spikes because I screwed them on a bit randomly. Amazing on flat surface! After adjustment I am sure they will work just fine also uphills. Really happy, will never use sprigs again!!”
Hashtag your photos with #mysuperbgrip for a chance to get featured